Plus, I treated myself to Starbucks this morning. I've been getting so many iced teas these days, I decided to go back to the old standard: Chai! Do you want to see what can make me SO happy?
Ahhh... wonderful, isn't it? (Please ignore my nails... I haven't had a mani in AGES!)But do you know what can totally make me sad?
Awww... so depressing, right? :) At least there's consolation in knowing it was SO good while it lasted!And on a lighter note, I have yet another thing to aspire to when I "grow-up"...
Isn't that amazing? I was at Fishs Eddy this weekend, and this was just one of their fantastic displays. I tell you, going in that store is hazardous to my bank account! I think that all these cake plates, displayed like that, is absolutely beautiful! Hmm... now that I have 5 of my own, I'm well on my way to a collection like that... right? Happy Wednesday everyone!

