In the meantime, here is a little glimpse into my 'work-life'. My company offers a summer internship program, and this summer I get to play Intern Administrator. As part of that responsibility, I get to make sure everything is ready for the interns when they arrive- which means that every intern needs a computer. Here is a photo of what I'm been working on this morning:
Yep- there are 6 computers/laptops on that table that I need to get working. Are you cracking up at this point? The reason I ask is that if you know me AT ALL, you know that every technological problem that I encounter results in a panic-y call to my little brother. So the fact that I get to sort out this situation is kind of hilarious. (Lucky for him, my little brother is still on a tour-bus with the Glee Club!)But don't worry- nothing has blown up, imploded or fried itself... yet! Happy Monday!

