Where can you get reasonably priced furniture and home accessories that you put together yourself...
Along with a delicious Scandinavian meal?
IKEA, of course! A bunch of us visited the iconic store the other day, and before we finished shopping, we stopped for lunch at the store's cafeteria.
During our meal, I leaned in to snap a couple of pictures of this cute little guy...
And after a few photos, I started to put my camera away.
Wouldn't you know it, but the next minute he was asking for "more, more!"...
And he started posing for me!
I was more than happy to oblige, and continued to take photos until he was ready to get back to his lunch...
And I was ready to get back to mine (yay for Swedish meatballs!).
Here's a shot of the whole gang- we all had a good time shopping and browsing... and we were all pretty successful in getting all the things that were on our lists... and then some!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!











