Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too bad I can only wear two at a time...

I'm not really a morning person. In fact, I can sometimes even be described as surly (but only on rare occasions). And while I may be grumpy as I roll out of bed every once in a while, there are some things that are sure to put a smile on my face each A.M... and this lucite box is just one of those things!
At that angle it's kind of a jumble, but do you know what I'm talking about?
It's my earring organizer!!
I'm telling you, this thing has changed my life. As you can tell, I own a lot of earrings- and this handy organizer (from the Container Store), keeps them all sorted and untangled.
I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are little holes drilled into the plastic, so the earring posts slip right in.
And the lucite dividers slip right out of the organizer for easy access to the perfect pair!
The organizer has 5 plastic dividers, and I have over 100 pairs of earrings "filed away" and there's still room to grow!
I'm sure it sounds silly, but shuffling through all these pretty and colorful baubles each morning definitely brightens my day!
Thank you for stopping by- I hope you have a wonderful day!