Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Dining "Inn"
Given the crazy weather we experienced in Vermont, we didn't make it to our hotel until late in the evening.
But the Kedron Valley Inn in South Woodstock, VT was totally worth the wait!
Built over 185 years ago, this lovely establishment has an assortment of guest rooms available. And it is somewhat famous: it's often the background of those Anheuser-Busch commercials with the clydesdales... do you know the ones I'm talking about?
But back to the Inn. By the time we arrived it was pretty late- and we hadn't had dinner yet! Lucky for us, the Inn also has a tasty little restaurant in the main building... so we sat down to enjoy a meal together.
While we waited for our dishes to arrive, I took some photos... first my parents:
And then my brother- isn't he handsome?
When our food arrived, boy was it tasty! First, we enjoyed a plate of Vermont cheeses...
Followed by grilled flatbread...
Macaroni gratin...
And cheeseburgers smothered in Vermont cheddar- YUM!
We were all pretty stuffed when we made our way back to our room (which was located in a different building on the property). But I must admit it was a lovely way to begin our stay at the Kedron Valley Inn!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!

