We snagged a table in the corner of the room and sat down to enjoy the spread.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sun and snow
When I woke up in Vermont on Saturday morning, this was the view out the window.
Talk about snow! That lump behind the other big lumps was the snow piled on top of our van... isn't it crazy? But we had lots to do, so we made our way to the sun room of the main house for breakfast.
(I know what you're thinking: every post from my trip has talked about food so far. I promise we did more on our trip than "just eating"... although my photos sure don't seem to reflect that- oops!)
We snagged a table in the corner of the room and sat down to enjoy the spread.
The breakfast buffet was really lovely...
And even this habitual non-breakfast-eater was able to find a few things to enjoy! :)
After that tasty start to my day, I couldn't resist checking out the rest of the man house. It was really lovely (and it reminded us all a bit of Williamsburg)... like the main sitting room, don't you love that yellow color?
I know I do! (And darn it, I'm going to ace that mirror self-portrait someday...)
Thanks for visiting- see you tomorrow!
We snagged a table in the corner of the room and sat down to enjoy the spread.

