Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still more work to do...

In August, I moved into my own office at work.
I had grand plans of decorating it in with photos of my travels...
And other trinkets from my vacations.
Well, 5 long months later, I haven't done much. While I framed a few photos, they're still occupying floor space...
While their paper placeholders have been taped to the wall for months!
Even some of the pretty picture frames I've been given by students and professors sit empty, just waiting to be filled with smiling faces!
FINALLY, I decided yesterday that 5 months is WAY too long to toil in a half-completed office... so I'm sharing my shame with you in an attempt to get in gear and finish decorating! I always work better under a deadline, so I'm giving myself until the end of the month to tackle my tiny alcove of an office... here's hoping I can get it done!

Thanks for visiting- I hope you have a great day!