I know- of all the things at Crate and Barrel, I went and fell for a rug! That might seem odd, but #1: I love rag rugs...
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Spontaneous shopping
There are hundreds of stores in NYC that I love to shop in... and for the sake of my budget I try not to! But the other day my friend invited me to join her in a quick spree through Crate and Barrel. And I agreed, because I hadn't been there in ages and I was convinced I could spend 30 minutes in the store without buying something.
But I was wrong... very wrong...
Because Crate and Barrel was selling colorful, braided rag rugs!!
I know- of all the things at Crate and Barrel, I went and fell for a rug! That might seem odd, but #1: I love rag rugs...
And #2: my foyer rug was sad. And I mean SAD!
So when I saw that colorful, quality rug at Crate and Barrel, I just knew it would make the perfect addition to my front hallway!
So much better, don't you agree? I guess little forays into fun stores are okay... especially when they spruce up my foyer! (Wow- fitting the word foray and foyer into one sentence was harder than I thought!)
Thanks for visiting- I hope you have a great day!
I know- of all the things at Crate and Barrel, I went and fell for a rug! That might seem odd, but #1: I love rag rugs...

