As I've said before, one of my favorite things about living in NYC is the subway! It's easy, cheap, and a great way commute home after a long day at work.
As I made my way home the other day, I decided to take some photos along the way. First: my MetroCard. This tiny little piece of plastic is all I need to get onto the wonderful system that is the NYC subway!
As soon as I get underground, I slide my MetroCard through the turnstiles...
And make my way down to the subway platform.
And in a matter of moments, a train has arrived. It sounds crazy, but on hot days like these, I don't mind crowding into a packed car because of one glorious fact: the subway cars are air-conditioned!
And as I get closer to home and the cars empty a bit, I get to snag a seat and enjoy the books I've downloaded onto my Kindle!
So while I may miss driving while living in NYC, I still have plenty of reasons to love the subway!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!!






