Thursday, June 23, 2011

Picture-perfect picnic!

While I spent the other weekend in Duluth, Minnesota...
I got to travel through my favorite state to get there...
Yes, Michigan!
As we drove along Lake Superior, we wouldn't help but appreciate the beauty of the area.
Lucky for me, we even stopped at one point so I could get out to take a few pictures of the whitecaps, beach grass, sand, etc...
It was just lovely!
We even stopped to enjoy a picnic along the water at one point (and yes, it was the UP so it was a bit brisk).
It was my first picnic of the season...
And with a huge fountain soda...
And freshly roasted turkey breast...
It was a feast fit for... me!
And while I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I'm pretty sure my dad...
And brother had a good time, too!
Even though we had to get right back on the road...
Our stop along the lake was a picture-perfect picnic!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!