I don't know about you, but I like deviled eggs... especially in the summer!
So over the holiday weekend, I decided to whip up a batch with a twist: Curried Deviled Eggs!
The ingredients are incredibly simple:
I started with 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced in half.
I plopped the yolks into a small mixing bowl...
And added mayonnaise...
Turmeric...
Curry powder...
And salt and pepper to taste!
I creamed the mixture together until the consistency was smooth, and then I piped it back into the egg halves before adding some sliced green onion on top for garnish!
Curried Deviled Eggs
(Recipe courtesy of Life's Ambrosia)
Ingredients:
6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
3/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
1 green onion, green part only, diced
Directions:
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolk. In a bowl combine yolks, mayonnaise, curry powder and turmeric. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place filling in a plastic bag and pipe it into the eggs. Garnish with green onion.
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you had a great holiday weekend!












