I received a much anticipated package in the mail yesterday.
When I get home, I tore open the envelope and withdrew the treasure, folded within striped tissue paper.
Upon unwrapping the tissue, I was thrilled to see this beautiful package.
And after untying the raffia...
I could confirm that my order from Bittersweet Bric a Brac had arrived!
Bittersweet Bric a Brac is an etsy.com site that the sells the most beautiful handmade jewelry made out of felted wool and beads. (And I happen to know the artist quite well...)
There are lots of earrings and broaches to choose from on the site, but these blue flowers really caught my eye!
All of the items on the site are made by hand, and each design is unique. In addition, the craftsmanship on these earrings is incredible: the detail on the flowers is impeccable! I'm so glad the package finally arrived, and I can't wait to wear them tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!









