Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel...

With a handful of school days left in the year, I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And while there are still several performances, events and classes left to facilitate, we're slowly but surely checking things off of our "to-do" list. For example, the other day we produced a presentation (not to be confused with a performance), and I snapped a few photos of the details... from the conductor's podium:
To the cool, butcher-paper floor treatment.
From the plastic table clothes that were used as set dressing...
To the "period" lamp we used to light the pianist's music.
Believe it or not, I actually get to take photos of our events from time to time... can you believe I'm getting paid to do something I'd do for free? So while this is definitely a busy time of year, I'm also remembering just how cool my job is! Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!