For my birthday a while ago, I received some very special gifts!
You see, my brother gave me this mug and this bowl.
But do you know what makes them so special? He made them!
That's right, he's taking a glass blowing class and fired these pieces himself!
I'll admit, when I opened the present I could hardly believe he had blown and fashioned these pieces after only a couple of classes!
Aren't they lovely?
I wanted to use these pieces immediately, so I grabbed some flowers from the grocer...
And plunked them into the mug- what a perfect little arrangement!
I couldn't stop playing with the flowers and my brother's artwork...
It was so fun!
Someday soon I'll use these pretty pieces for food...
But in the meantime, they're great for flowers!
Thank you, SBV, for the beautiful presents!!
I hope you had a great weekend- thanks for stopping by!!














