Earlier this week I received a long-awaited package in the mail...
And now I am the proud owner of a Duluth Pack!
Have you heard of this company? Based in Duluth, MN, they make really great bags and outdoor gear: from day packs to tote bags and everything in between. Of all their products I was particularly drawn to the shell bag: while it's original purpose was to carry shotgun shells, I'm going to use it as an urban purse. (Fun fact: shell bags are categorized based on their size- I chose 100- and the number refers to how many shells can fit into the bag!)
Even though I've only owned my new pack for a few days, I'm already smitten. I mean, how could you NOT love a product that comes from a company who includes beautiful photos in their catalogues!
Of course, the pack is also practical! I can use the outer pockets for my kindle and wallet, while the larger/inner pocked is perfect for my camera!
Oh- and did I mention that Duluth Pack sews all of their items by hand?
And every product is guaranteed for life- gotta love those wonderful folks in Minnesota!
If you're interested, check out Duluth Pack's website!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great weekend!









