It's hard to believe, but today is my 500th post on this blog! Can you believe it?
When I first started blogging back in March (2009), I didn't have much of a plan: I just loved taking photos, and I was looking for an way to share some of my experiences here in the city with the people I loved back at home. Since then, I've looked forward to my daily (well, "week-daily") dose of blogging. It hasn't always been easy (or necessarily very good), but I've enjoyed every moment of it! From exploring NYC...
| A shot of the NYC skyline from a pier in the Hudson River |
To vacations in other cities...
| The Jefferson Monument in Washington, DC |
From various visits where I reveled in the beauty of my home-state...
| My brother in Lake Superior |
To the urban jungles of Manhattan...
| The Greenmarket at Union Square |
From cell phone photos out the office window of my old job...
![]() |
| A rainy day in NoHo |
To the first moments at my current job...
| The entrance at my current job |
And the glories of working in Lincoln Center...
| Lincoln Center plaza at dusk |
From loving families...
| A group shot at our bi-annual family reunion |
To family losses...
| My grandpa and I |
From family vacations...
| My bro and I acting goofy in Colonial Williamsburg |
To my attempts in the kitchen...
| Raspberry and Blueberry Pound Cake |
| Crisp Point Lighthouse on Lake Superior |
It's been a fun and wild ride! My deepest thanks to each of you who have read and commented on my life over the last 500 posts... here's to 500 more!!


