When I was a kid, the Easter Bunny would bring me these little chocolate eggs.
But he didn't make it easy on me- he left the eggs all over the house: balanced on the top of the window moulding, placed inside the toe of my slipper, and even tucked between the keys on the piano. He was really good at hiding them, and it would take my brother and I all morning to find them! It was a lot of work (for an impatient kid like me), but it was worth it to see my Easter basket overflowing with chocolate treats!
Nowadays the Easter Bunny still gives me chocolate eggs, but they arrive via the USPS! I guess that's what happens when you grow up and move out... I get all of the chocolate for hardly any work- and I love it!
So however you get your chocolate fix from the bunny, I hope you have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for stopping by!




