Friday, July 17, 2009

When the moon hits your eye...

Like a big PIZZA PIE... that's amore!

SFS took me out to dinner last night at my favorite pizza place in Astoria... Alba's! (I've had their number on speed dial since I moved to NY three years ago, I swear.) But, in my typical style, I didn't remember to take pictures until after the meal was over.
Trust me, the pizza was amazing! And here are all the yummy spices that you get to add on... I stick to basil and Parmesan, while SFS lays on the hot pepper flakes... yikes!
As we waited for the check, I was trying to go for a nice, smiling shot... but my model had something else in mind...
And now he's just messing with me!
Alba's has fountain soda... hence my big, goofy grin!
Here are the leftovers... cold pizza for breakfast is one of the greatest inventions EVER!
After that, it was time to go home and do some packing. I am headed to the land of my birth (Michigan) for the week, to hang out with the rowdiest, loudest, and craziest group of people I know...

Otherwise known as our family reunion!
Yep, that's the whole gang (in our matching family apparel, of course). While I'm away, there's a chance I won't be able to blog with my normal frequency, but I'm sure going to try! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!