Our family reunion is all about having FUN! And what's more fun than playing games? From boardgames like
Bananagrams,
Settlers of Catan and
Phase 10 to outdoor sports... like Wing-it!
(NOTE: When I was first introduced to this game, it was called something a little less PC, but I'm afraid to put words like that on my blog...) If this game is new to you, please check out
this site. Basically, you toss a set of golf balls that are glued to a segment of rope towards a PVC ladder 15-20 feet away. I know- nothing says family reunion like whipping golf balls at your relatives! I must admit- I'm pretty terrible at the game, but it's a whole lot of fun...
This first shot is Aunt CV- what form!

And Uncle CS...

Here's GN (who is now a
Buckeye, but we still love him)...

And my Uncle TGV.

Beach volleyball is also a favorite pastime at our reunions. Sometimes it's family vs. family, while other times the staffers gets involved. My cousins sure are athletic- check this out:
I swear, CV can fly- I caught a couple great shots of him mid-air!

EN plays volleyball in school- you can tell, because she's really good!

Here's SS...

And WL (he's so tall!)...

And JA. I know this isn't a very good shot (I missed his arms and the ball), but he looks so hardcore- I couldn't help but post it!

Another volleyball player, GV...

And RSV.

I love RL's face on this shot...

And I had to post another one of CV... so cool!!

As you can see, we sure have a lot of fun at reunion! Thanks for stopping by today- Happy Friday!