Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday walk-about

Do you recognize this building?
I see it's beautiful doors almost everyday...
Maybe that's because it's across the corner from the Subway where I get lunch everyday... here are the steps to the front door...
Are you getting closer? I'm practically GIVING you the answer here!
It's the PUCK BUILDING!
Recognize this cute little guy? He's famous on Will and Grace!
Puck also graces the corner of the building...
Where he can look out over all of Houston Street.
Isn't the building pretty? Not to be outdone, the back alley has some interesting decoration as well!
I might suggest that the graffiti artists get some ladders...
Look at all these colors on a single brick!
Across the street is another interesting building- Old St. Patrick's.
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the more famous Cathedral of the same name, but it has some cool iron-work.
And surrounding the church, there is a tall brick wall with these heavy doors.
They were so interesting!
And by taking a quick look through the keyhole I was able to make out the cemetery on the other side.
That's it for me- hope you have a wonderful Friday! I'm off for some adventures this weekend- I'll fill you in come Monday.... have a GREAT weekend!