So a few weeks ago, I had the day off... and I spent the whole day crafting! I wanted to make a mini-album for my folks all about our recent trip to Minnesota. Here are some pages I came up with:





(PS: how cool is that collage function in Picasa?)Unlike all those wonderful scrapbooking and paper crafting sites that I drool over, where those amazing designers include itemized lists of the products used in each layout/project... I can't remember half the things I used in this little book! However, I can offer these random facts: the craft paper in a few of the pages was from a shopping bag I got in MN, the buttons are from shirts that I bought (you know how they always include an extra button?), and the cherry stamp was hand carved by me!
That's it for me today. I would just like to thank all the people who are visiting this blog and voting for me... it's so exciting! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

