Thursday, July 15, 2010

As big as your head!

Throughout our family vacation my family ate some delicious food! One of our favorite stops was the Hilltop Family Restaurant in L'Anse, MI.
While L'Anse is a pretty small town, we have never been able to drive through without stopping at the Hillside. And though their menu is quite tasty...
We really stop for their sweet rolls.
I know what you're thinking- and yes, these are the biggest cinnamon rolls I have ever seen in my whole life! They weigh in at about a pound each and are absolutely delectable!
Since they're humongous, we usually parcel them up. Talk about yummy- all that gooey frosting, dripping over a flaky bun... my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Since we were there at breakfast time we also ordered proper meals, which were all really good... but nothing compares to the sweet rolls!
If you ever find yourself driving along US-41 through Baraga County, I implore you to stop... I promise you won't regret it!
Thank you for visiting my blog- I hope I didn't make you too hungry for a cinnamon roll!