I know I've mentioned this before, but my brother has a really cool succulent garden at his place in Detroit.
Last time I was in town, he not only hooked me up with some cuttings from his plants, but he also took me to his "Succulent Guy" at the Detroit Eastern Market. (On a side-note, I love visiting the market and highly recommend it if you're in the area!)
The "Succulent Guy" sold me a bunch of plants for $1, and they were all SO cool. However, since I have the opposite of a green thumb, I was pretty convinced that they wouldn't last more than a week in NYC.
Lucky for me, they are all thriving!
And this weird little guy (I have no idea what he is) has been a blast to photograph with my new lens!
I can't wait until he gets even bigger (if I can keep him alive for that long)!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a great day!







