For a while now, I've been crocheting hats to donate to a good cause.
The other day I wanted to count up how many I had crocheted so far...
And once they were all unpacked from the various places I had stored them, I decided to snap a few photos with my macro lens.
It was so interesting seeing what the hats looked like up-close.
Even though I used the same stitch for all the hats...
Since I used different yarns...
Each one looked so different up-close!
See what I mean?
I especially like this shot, because it makes my stitches look really even (even though they usually aren't)!
And this one shows the braided tassels on a snowboarder-type hat!
Of course, I'm always in the midst of a new project...
So I took some photos of that as well. From the hook...
To the yarn...
I think it looks pretty cool- and I can't wait to see the finished product!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you had a great weekend!















