This past summer, I became the happy owner of a smart phone. And while I loved by former blackberry, my current phone can do SO much more than the BB ever could! From GPS directions when I drive to playing YouTube videos when I'm bored, my phone never ceases to amaze me.

Plus, there are all these apps to play with! And while there are plenty of apps that I could spend my money on, I'm pretty partial to the free ones (for obvious reasons)... and every time I find a good one, I want to shout it from the rooftops! So, this post is going to do just that: I want to tell you about my current favorite app called FxCamera! It's this snazzy, FREE tool that takes photos with different effects- and all from my phone!

And while I could just describe all the effects, I thought I'd SHOW you just what it's all about! So I took photos of the same subject, cycling through the different styles. First up:
ToyCam!

Next:
Polandroid! (I love this- so much so, that I used it on Monday's post, too!)

This is
Fisheye, and it looks much cooler with a different subject.
Warhol is especially fun... right?

And
SymmetriCam is cool- but also kind of odd!

And finally you can just use the
Normal Camera mode with different exposures... like black and white:

And polarized!

Come on, isn't that fun? And it's totally free! I just love the fact that even when I choose not to tote my nice camera around with me I still have another option for taking fun photos! Of course there are lots of different camera and photo apps available for all different phones... and I can't wait to play with more!
Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a fun day!